Virginia Beach, Va. (Sept. 9, 2004) -- Liberty Tax Service is offering free 2003 amended tax returns and advice for taxpayers who've suffered casualty losses due to Hurricanes Frances, Charley and Bonnie.

Those suffering property losses in the Florida areas designated by President George W. Bush as federal disaster areas may amend their 2003 tax return to claim the loss so that they can get their refunds sooner, Liberty said.

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access