A recent study from the Chartered Financial Analysts Association offers 12 common investment mistakes that individual investors make today. This association has members who render investment decisions for large investors such as banks and mutual funds.1. Buying investments before first establishing an investment strategy. Not a good idea until you factor in your time horizon, risk tolerance, and available funds.
2. Subjecting yourself to greater risk by buying individual stocks instead of a diversified portfolio.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access