Redwood Shores, Calif. (April 30, 2003) -- Accounting application service provider NetLedger, which barely even had a sales channel little more than a year ago, is targeting key vertical markets with its latest reseller partnerships.
The maker of the Oracle Small Business Suite is primarily targeting markets including biotech, agriculture, residential sales, construction, document management and electronic data interchange. NetLedger made this announcement here at its 2nd annual Partnering for Profit conference.
“Vertical markets will be one of the key criteria we use to define all future product releases and our partners will play a big role here,” said Stephen Wolfe, NetLedger’s VP of product management.
Earlier, NetLedger’s chairman and chief technology officer Evan Goldberg noted a 400 percent sales increase within the past year, 20 percent of which is attributable to the company’s channel partners.
Wolfe explained that the vertical markets are primarily wholesale, distribution, retail, and service-based now, but other areas will be added at a future date. Relevant to the retail space, the company also plans to announce a point of sale software partner in the near future.
NetLedger’s new partners and their specific vertical markets include:
- Residential and Construction – BuildTopia, Rockville, Md.
- EDI – Shannon Systems LLC, Braintree, Mass.
- Biotech – LifeSci Technologies, San Clemente, Calif.
- Document Management – Document Sciences Corp., Carlsbad, Calif.
- Agriculture – Ryburn Inc., Salinas, Calif.
-- Seth Fineberg
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access