Challenges abound when preparing and filing business tax returns, but advanced technologies and changes to your firm’s workflow can greatly simplify the process.
In this webinar, two leading experts offer new tips and strategies for:
- Managing trial balances and keeping them in sync with the business tax return.
- Evaluating dynamic computations vs. static data entry to make sure that any individual modifications are carried through the entire return appropriately.
- Utilizing comprehensive diagnostics to make sure that various components of the return tie out against each other while complying with tax regulations.
- Managing K-1 information to save time and prevent errors during data entry.
- Meeting federal and state electronic filing requirements.
Following the conversation, you’ll take away some great advice to consider as you continue the preparation of business returns, both in 2018 and beyond.
Jo Ann Cummings, CPA, PMC
Technical Product Manager – Tax Software, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, North America
Senior Tax Consultant - Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, North America
Moderator Editor in Chief, Accounting Today