Florida CPA and consulting firm Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company recently kicked off a new employee Path to Wellness program with a 90-day health challenge that began Jan. 21.
The challenge, in partnership with Lee Memorial Health System, includes:
• Scientific benchmarking and biometrics conducted by LMHS physicians
• A detailed, confidential health assessment questionnaire
• Firm-provided daily weight loss and wellness tips and a weekly newsletter and videos to keep everyone on track
• Firm-provided healthy lunches and snacks every day and pedometers
• Staff challenges and competitions
• Exercise and stretching breaks during busy season
“We want our employees to feel well inside and out,” said Gail Markham, firm founder and valuation, litigation and meditation services partner, in a statement. “The program will not only educate our team about eating healthy and exercising, but will also assist in making choices that influence our moods, social lives and finances.”
If you have already registered to Accounting Tomorrow, please use the form below to login. When completed you will immeditely be directed to post a comment.
You must be registered to post a comment. Click here to register.