Today's accounting profession is challenged by the classic high demand/low supply of experienced professionals. In this competitive arena, CPA firms should arm themselves with the following arsenal of 10 ways to recruit and retain qualified accountants:1. Have a well-planned "First Year" program, encompassing an extensive orientation and mentoring policy to build good will between management and new accountants while building better professionals.
2. Offer professional development programs, including overseas exchange programs and on-site CPE-credit courses.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access