AccountantsWorld has expanded its Expert Webinar Series this year, featuring 16 industry leaders, including a dozen of the Top 100 Most Influential People named by Accounting Today.
This year is the 10th year AccountantsWorld has offered the Expert Webinar Series to help accountants receive insights from industry experts to manage and grow their practices and add greater value to their clients’ businesses.
The first session, “Don’t Just Be an Advisor, Be Relevant,” will feature AccountantWorld CEO Dr. Chandra Bhansali on Wednesday, May 2. During the webinar, he will discuss how to make accounting practices more relevant to the needs of small business clients.
Other presenters include former AICPA chairman Kimberly Ellison-Taylor, Maryland Association of CPAs CEO Tom Hood, WithumSmith+Brown director of firm technology Jim Bourke, K2 Enterprises consultants Randy Johnston and Brian Tankersley, Boomer Consulting visionary and strategist Gary Boomer, CPA.com CEO Erik Asgeirsson, Abraham Group CEO Jay Abraham, VeraSage Institute founder Ron Baker, Culture Works co-founder Chester Elton, Transition Advisors president Joel Sinkin, CPA Trendlines CEO Rick Telberg, and AccountantsWorld director of practice development Hitendra Patil and vice president of marketing Div Bhansali.
The schedule includes:
• “Limitless Possibilities: Technology and Tomorrow’s Profession” by Kimberly Ellison-Taylor on October 31;
• “Technology Trends for the Profession” by Jim Bourke on October 3;
• “Audits in the Future” by Erik Asgeirsson on September 20;
• “Ten Proven Paths to Exponential Growth” by Jay Abraham on May 9.
Participants can earn one continuing professional education credit for each session. For more information, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access