Nonprofit accounting software developer AccuFund Inc. announced the dates of a set of new user group meetings.
The meetings aim to introduce users to the latest updates in the current version of AccuFund’s solution for nonprofit, municipal and government organizations, as well as the company’s plans for the next version, year-end changes for 2016, and other topics.
"The enhancements we continually make to our software are heavily influenced by the needs of our clients. We value the feedback and insight our clients provide and look forward each year to highlighting new features, modules and overall improved capabilities of the AccuFund systems during our user group meetings," said Peter Stam, AccuFund's president, in a statement. "Everything we do revolves around helping our clients improve efficiencies and overall financial management."
The meetings are scheduled all across the country:
- Denver - Thursday, Nov. 10
- Southern California - Tuesday, Nov. 15
- Northern California - Thursday, Nov. 17
- Pittsburgh - Thursday, Nov. 17
- New England/New Hampshire - Friday, Dec. 2, 2016
There will also be an online user group meeting on Thursday, Dec. 1, at 1 p.m. EST.
For specific locations, and to register, visit AccuFund's website.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access