With the holiday season here, and tax season looming beyond it, you probably find yourself with very little spare time. Any extra minutes you do have, however, would be well spent double-checking things like the following:* Is all of your firm's tax prep and research software upgraded? Are your network upgrades complete?
* Are updated editions of your tax season publications ordered and on the way?
* Have you plugged all of your staffing vacancies?
* Have you laid in enough stationery, tax forms, toner, postage and coffee?
* Is your office equipment - printers, scanners, copiers and shredders - in good shape and ready for heavy use?
* Are your tax organizers ready to be mailed?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access