You get more flies with honey - but who wants flies? When it comes to reeling in prospects, a little honesty and transparency go a long way. That's not to say you need to be vinegary; the truth can be tactful, too.* Talk about price. If the client asks, tell them. If they don't ask, tell them. At the very least, you'll know if they're thinking in the right price range.
* Answer directly. That's all questions, without spin.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access