Armanino expands privacy services practice
Following the opening of a new blockchain practice, the Top 100 Firm Armanino has expanded its privacy services practice to help clients manage the changes in privacy and breach notification laws, and maintain compliance with new regulations.
Services the newly expanded practice will offer include:
- Privacy managed services – leverage technology to manage all data subject to privacy requests;
- Privacy impact assessments – identify key data privacy risks and controls;
- Data inventory – perform dynamic data inventory to support ongoing regulatory compliance;
- Privacy program assessments – assess an organization’s data privacy processes and controls;
- Outsourced data protection officer – provide an organization with a data privacy officer to serve as an outsourced solution; and
- Government and supplier requirements – assess organizational exposure and build a strong compliance program to meet regulatory and contractual privacy requirements.
“Data privacy is crucial for all businesses, particularly those entrusted with sensitive consumer data,” said Liam Collins, partner and risk assurance and advisory services practice leader, in a statement. “Armanino’s privacy services practice was founded with the understanding that data privacy is a critical business issue for clients and a fundamental right for all consumers.”
To learn more, visit https://www.armaninollp.com/services/risk-assurance/data-privacy/.