AutoEntry establishes partner program
AutoEntry, maker of automated data entry software for small businesses, has launched its partner program, now available to U.S.-based accounting and bookkeeping firms, and those already using AutoEntry to automate their bookkeeping data entry. Through the program, partner accountants get a discount on AutoEntry’s software, as well as other incentives, improving their margins on value-added services at their firm.
According to the company, the aim of its partner program is to widen the reach of its global network and drive financial gains for businesses by reducing administrative demands through automation.
The AutoEntry Partner Program offers a tiered range of subscriptions, rewarding partners with benefits based on how many new customers deploy AutoEntry through their referral. Full product training and round-the-clock customer care is offered to all users, delivered by AutoEntry’s in-house support team.
“In an increasingly saturated market, with ever changing legislation and the rapid development of digital technologies, businesses have more challenges to overcome than ever before,” said Brendan Woods, CEO and founder of AutoEntry, in a statement. “Success depends on their ability to provide superior customer experiences whilst delivering their services in a timely and cost effective manner. This makes the adoption of the right software to automate labor intensive tasks no longer a nice-to-have.”
Woods added that the partner program was built on feedback from existing customers, which helped design a program that would work for firms of all sizes.
Key feature of AutoEntry incude:
· Flexible document capture: AutoEntry automates the capture of data from a range of documents including bank and credit card statements, bills, invoices and receipts.
· Expenses folder: Upload expense receipts or invoices, adding these to expense reports before posting this information into accounting software.
· Full line item detail: AutoEntry captures full line items, including the description, unit price and quantity for each line.
· Line item rules: Apply rules to intelligently categorize purchases at line item level by remembering full descriptions, specific words or part numbers (much like bank rules).
· Purchase order matching: AutoEntry enables captured invoices to be matched to open purchase orders.
· User permissions: Set or restrict permissions in AutoEntry, to control the level of access users have to certain information.
The software integrates with major accounting software including QuickBooks, Xero, Sage and Reckon.
For more information on the partner program, visit https://www.autoentry.com/partner-program.