Avalara certifies 22 new integrations
Avalara, which makes cloud-based tax compliance software, has certified 22 new software integrations.
The newest eCommerce, enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, point-of-sale and field management partners are:
- Accolent ERP – A cloud solution with a full suite of ERP functionality that is optimized for the wholesale distribution and light manufacturing industries.
- Agiliron – A SaaS platform for omni-channel commerce that helps retail, wholesale, distribution and eCommerce businesses operate more efficiently and increase sales.
- BrightStores – An e-commerce platform built for the promotional products segment, offering online company stores to sell marketing materials and promotional items.
- Clarity eCommerce by Clarity Ventures – An enterprise-ready and scalable eCommerce software platform.
- CL Lease by Cloud Lending Solutions – A cloud-based end-to-end equipment lease and finance solution.
- CloudCraze – An enterprise-class B2B/B2C cross-channel eCommerce platform built natively on the Salesforce1 platform.
- DCWarehouse Automation – An inventory management and customer satisfaction tool with an integrated and real-time warehouse automation solution.
- ePDS ERP by Axiom Software – A highly-specialized ERP solution for electronic parts distributors to increase their operational efficiency through a dedicated business intelligence platform.
- Exact Macola - ERP and business software for manufacturers and distributors to automate, manage and grow their businesses.
- Expandable ERP – A provider of integrated business management systems for growing medical device and high-tech manufacturers.
- FDM4 – FDM4 offers scalable apparel software solutions and enterprise software packages that can be acquired either through a licensed model or as a hosted SaaS solution.
- GlobalEdge (GE) by Davisware – An integrated software service for service, constriction, accounting and distribution with CRM and management processes.
- HarrisData – Enterprise application software (manufacturing, distribution, financial, customer relationship management, human resource and payroll) for mid-sized businesses.
- Konnective CRM – A cloud-based customer relationship management and order management system that helps clients dominate in the direct response and affiliate marketing industry.
- Paladin Point of Sale – A point-of-sale system for hardware, pharmacy and retail stores.
- ProductCart – Sopping cart software used by businesses to create and run professional eCommerce stores.
- S2K Vision by Davisware – A fully-integrated ERP software platform for service scheduling and dispatching, accounting and field service applications.
- SAP Hybris by DigiCommerce – A full-service agency that excels in providing personalized content and commerce solutions for organizations.
- ServiceMax – A GE Digital company and the leader in cloud-based field service management solutions.
- Solidus – Built as open-source tech to be a scalable, stable, highly customizable eComm application for high volume retailers. Plugin built/maintained by Boomer.Digital.
- Workday – An ERP alternative for HR and financial management to businesses to provide real-time visibility into data.
- Workwise – A leading developer of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions along with comprehensive implementation and support services.
For a full list of Avalara’s certified integrations, click here.