Sixty accounting firms have been honored as the Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today.
The ranking will appear in the January 5, 2009 issue of Accounting Today. The 60 firms are organized into three size categories: five small-sized firms (15-24 employees), 40 medium-sized firms (25-249 employees) and 15 large-sized firms (more than 250 employees).
To be considered for participation, companies had to be public or privately held U.S. accounting firms with at least 15 employees.
Firms from across the country entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated firm's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration, survey and analysis process and determined the final rankings.
For more information, visit www.BestAccountingFirmstoWorkFor.com.
The 2008 Best Accounting Firms to Work For includes in alphabetical order, with no ranking:
- Anchin, Block & Anchin
- Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith
- Bartolomei Pucciarelli
- Berlin, Ramos & Co.
- Bernard Robinson & Co.
- Berntson Porter & Co.
- Biscotti, Toback & Co.
- Bland, Garvey, Eads, Medlock + Deppe
- Bond Beebe
- Boyer & Ritter, CPAs and Consultants
- Briggs & Veselka Co.
- Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz
- Brown Smith Wallace
- Burr, Pilger and Mayer
- Citrin Cooperman & Co.
- Clifton Gunderson
- Cohen & Co.
- Cowan, Gunteski & Co.
- Daszkal Bolton
- DiCicco, Gulman & Co.
- DiGiovine Hnilo Jordan + Johnson
- Ernst & Young
- Frazier & Deeter
- Garcia, Espinosa, Miyares & Co.
- Glenn M. Gelman & Associates
- Heinfeld, Meech & Co.
- Henry & Horne
- Johnson Lambert & Co.
- Kaufman, Rossin & Co.
- Kreinces Rollins & Shanker
- Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm & Doyle
- LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand
- Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ
- Mark Bailey & Co.
- Martin Starnes & Associates
- McKonly & Asbury
- Petrinovich Pugh & Co.
- PKF Texas
- Porter Keadle Moore
- Presser, Lahnen & Edelman
- Rothstein Kass
- RSM McGladrey/McGladrey & Pullen
- SAS 70 Solutions
- Sharrard, McGee & Co.
- Swindoll, Janzen, Hawk & Loyd
- The Rehmann Group
- Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer
- Whitley Penn
- Whitlock, Selim & Keehn
- Wilkin & Guttenplan
- William Vaughan Co.
- Windham Brannon
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access