Nonprofit software provider Blackbaud Inc. has teamed with online payment concern PayPal to establish BlackbaudNow, a price-friendly Web site-building application to assist small and growing nonprofits publish their own Web sites and begin accepting online donations, manage constituent accounts and record donor giving histories.
BlackbaudNow is designed for nonprofits, with features such as:
* WebNow — to create an online presence and enable online fundraising, with point-and-click site design, and donations securely processed with PayPal;
* DonorNow — to track donor giving history and communications; and
* EmailNow — to support e-mail messages, e-newsletters and appeals.
As part of the pact, Blackbaud and PayPal are staging the BlackbaudNow Donation Sweepstakes. From March 30 to June 30, 2009, nonprofits that sign up for BlackbaudNow will be automatically entered in the sweepstakes. The first-place contest winner will receive a matching donation of up to $2,500, and 20 additional nonprofits will receive matching donations of up to $500.
For more information, visit www.blackbaudnow.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access