Accounting Today is in the midst of collectingsubmissions for its 2010 ranking of the Top 100 VARs.
This annual report ranks the top value-added resellers inthe field of accounting software by revenue.
VARs wishing to be considered for the list should sendthe following information to our Technology Editor, Seth Fineberg.
Fiscal 2009 revenue
Total number of employees
Number and location of office(s)
Chief executive/managing partner
In addition, please have a firm representative answer anyor all of the following:
1. How has your practice changed or evolved over the pastyear?
2. What factor (economic or otherwise) do you feel willhave the most impact on your firm over the next year and why?
3. How, if at all, will cloud computing/growth ofWeb-based accounting/ERP/CRM solutions affect your business going forward andwhy?
Submissions must be received by June 18, 2010.
The final listing will appear in the Aug. 16, 2010, issueof Accounting Today.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access