It's been a sweet year for accounting software (pun intended) in terms of both new and established Internet solutions. But for users, it's akin to deciding which end of a buffet to begin at. Is it best to implement an Internet suite from one vendor, or mix and match for a custom bundle? Like grazing on a food bar, it's a question of whether you favor the proteins or salads.But either way, grab a plate and dig in. There's plenty of choices for everyone, as this year's roster of top Internet suites clearly demonstrates.
* Intacct Enterprise (Intacct Corp.): Intacct Enterprise is a Web-based financial management suite that lets businesses with multiple subsidiaries, franchises and international operations set up, manage and consolidate various business units, each with its own account structure, business processes, currencies, taxes and regulatory requirements. Data is stored and backed up daily at IBM data centers, and third-party applications, such as CRM, HR and manufacturing, are easily integrated to share data from the entire company on real-time, personalized dashboards.
* NetClient CS (Thomson Creative Solutions): NetClient CS portals let firms provide 24/7 service and communication from any location through private and secure client portals via the firm's Web site. With secure portal technology, NetClient CS allows firms to give clients access to their financial documents, use client bookkeeping software, complete Web-based tax organizers, and take advantage of remote Web payroll data entry and check printing, account aggregation and more.
* ProSystem fx Office Suite (CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business): The ProSystem fx Office Suite includes 16 different products covering everything from document management to fixed assets to tax prep to paperless engagements.
* NetSuite (NetSuite): NetSuite enables companies to manage all their key business operations in a single system that includes accounting/ERP, CRM and e-commerce. NetSuite is delivered as an on-demand service, and it offers real-time dashboard technology for an easy-to-use view into role-specific business information that is always up to date.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access