It's been a sweet year for accounting software (pun intended) in terms of both new and established Internet solutions. But for users, it's akin to deciding which end of a buffet to begin at. Is it best to implement an Internet suite from one vendor, or mix and match for a custom bundle? Like grazing on a food bar, it's a question of whether you favor the proteins or salads.But either way, grab a plate and dig in. There's plenty of choices for everyone, as this year's roster of top Internet suites clearly demonstrates.
* Intacct Enterprise (Intacct Corp.): Intacct Enterprise is a Web-based financial management suite that lets businesses with multiple subsidiaries, franchises and international operations set up, manage and consolidate various business units, each with its own account structure, business processes, currencies, taxes and regulatory requirements. Data is stored and backed up daily at IBM data centers, and third-party applications, such as CRM, HR and manufacturing, are easily integrated to share data from the entire company on real-time, personalized dashboards.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access