Delivering the keynote address at the 2006 CCH User Conference, CCH president and chief executive Kevin Robert outlined a number of the company's new technology initiative investments.
More than 500 tax and accounting professionals are attending the user conference.
“With the backing of Wolters Kluwer, CCH is investing more today in our software and research technology than at any other time in our history,” Robert said.
CCH is specifically focusing on technology innovation through its .Net strategy and enhancements to its online research platform to ensure portability, ease of use and tight integration with a number of workflow tools. Robert also noted the large investment CCH is making in customer learning, training and support -- dedicating thousands of hours in the past year to learning directly about customer needs and applying that learning to new services.
In an overview presented by Robert, he noted that the ProSystem.Net initiative will provide customers with greater accessibility to their ProSystem solutions and enable improved integration with other applications to streamline workflows. The initiative is aimed at:
- Bringing the ProSystem fx Office to a centralized framework for tight integration of information and solutions, including a common database;
- Establishing interoperability of products to the Internet or desktop;
- Introducing ASP and Smart Client technologies; and,
- Creating an open architecture with client, third-party or other Wolters Kluwer applications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access