* Rivera Tool Taps BDO Seidman: Rivera Tool Co., a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based manufacturer of medium-to-large-scale stamping die systems used in the high-speed production of sheet metal parts, named BDO Seidman as it new independent accountant. BDO succeeds Big Four firm Deloitte & Touch as Rivera's auditor.* Willbros Appoints GLO CPAs: Willbros Group Inc., a global contractor that provides construction and engineering services to the oil and gas industries, named GLO CPAs as its new auditor.
Houston-based GLO CPAs said that it would bring the company's public filings to a current status by mid-June 2006.
* Alliance Semiconductor Appoints New Auditor: Alliance Semiconductor Corp., which provides high-performance parts to the communications, computing and consumer electronics markets, named Mark Bailey & Co. as its new independent accountant.
The Santa Clara, Calif-based company, which recently received a letter from Nasdaq that it was in danger of being delisted, said that Mark Bailey & Co. would audit the financial statements of the company for the fiscal year ending March 25, 2006.
* Trend-Micro Retains KPMG Azsa & Co.: Trend-Micro, a global manufacturer and marketer of network antivirus and Internet content security software and services, appointed KPMG Azsa & Co. as its new auditor, succeeding Big Four firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The change comes as a result of a company policy that reviews auditors every five years, after which the company decided to switch independent accountants.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access