* Rivera Tool Taps BDO Seidman: Rivera Tool Co., a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based manufacturer of medium-to-large-scale stamping die systems used in the high-speed production of sheet metal parts, named BDO Seidman as it new independent accountant. BDO succeeds Big Four firm Deloitte & Touch as Rivera's auditor.* Willbros Appoints GLO CPAs: Willbros Group Inc., a global contractor that provides construction and engineering services to the oil and gas industries, named GLO CPAs as its new auditor.
Houston-based GLO CPAs said that it would bring the company's public filings to a current status by mid-June 2006.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access