The following is a list of questions that CPAs may find useful to frame discussions with organizations regarding potential contract compliance risks:* What self-reporting relationships does the organization have, and what is the total annual amount of dollars flowing from these relationships?
* What types of contracts govern these relationships?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access