Cougar Mountain Software has teamed up with Dundas Data Visualization to develop a financial dashboard for its general ledger software.
Cougar Dtails provides a visual representation of company data within customized date ranges and shows a companys financial health and the trends over time.
The dashboard consists of three different views:
* The Profit & Loss view (Revenue & Expense view for nonprofit users) illustrates income (revenue) and expenses over a period of time, and a look at net profit/loss;
* The Cash Flow view shows the relationship between cash and liabilities; and,
* The Financial Indicators view displays how a company is performing compared to the previous year.
Cougar Dtails updates automatically each time the program is opened and users can set their own preferences for what they view on the screen. There is also the ability to drill down four levels to get a specific breakdown of financial data.
For more information, visit www.cougarmtn.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access