The CPA Consultants’ Alliance has approved a new slate of officers during a recent annual meeting in New Orleans.
During the meeting, CPACA members approved the following slate of officers:
- Sarah Johnson Dobek, Founder and President of Inovautus Consulting – President
- Dustin Hostetler, Shareholder, Boomer Consulting – Vice President/Meeting Chair
- Gary Adamson, President, Adamson Advisory – Secretary/Treasurer
- Angie Grissom, President, The Rainmaker Companies – Membership Chair
- Rick Solomon, CPA, CGMA, CEO of Thriving Firm – Deliverables Chair
- Carrie Steffen, President, The Whetstone Group – Marketing Chair
- Terry Putney, CPA, CEO of Transition Advisors, LLC – Immediate Past-President
In addition, the CPACA members recently shared their perspectives in a new report, “What Can We Expect of the CPA Firm of the Future,” which can be downloaded here.
Members also finalized plans at the annual meeting for the release of CPACA’s new book, “Bridging the Gap: Strengthening the Connection between Current and Emerging Leaders in the CPA Profession.” The book features 14 chapters worth of insights, examples, and perspectives from practitioners nationwide. Each chapter contains discussion questions to help open conversations among current and emerging leaders in firms to build greater understanding and a common vision for the future. The book will be available from Amazon in both electronic and soft cover form in April.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access