Deadline for 'Best Firms for Technology' extended
Due to unexpected demand, Accounting Today has extended the due date for submissions for its new report recognizing the Best Accounting Firms for Technology.
Given the growing importance of technology to the profession, the report will highlight a range of firms of different sizes that represent the cutting edge of the digital, technological revolution in accounting.
The Best Firms for Tech will be selected in three categories – Small, Midsized and Large – based on the policies and technologies they have in place, on their philosophies and strategies surrounding technology in their practice, and on their history in leveraging and implementing technology for their own and their clients’ benefit.
To participate, firms must complete the Best Firms for Tech submission form, located here. Submissions are now due on April 16.
To review a PDF copy of the survey questionnaire, click here. (Please note: Surveys cannot be returned via PDF but must be submitted through the survey link above.)
For more information, contact AcToday@SourceMedia.com or call (212) 803-8858.
New report schedule
Separately, Accounting Today is also revamping its schedule of other awards, reports and rankings. The submission windows and publication dates for the rest of the year will be:
- Top Firms by Assets Under Management: Submission window opens in mid-April; report to be published in June.
- VAR 100: Submission window opens in mid-May; report to be published in July.
- Managing Partner Elite: Submission window opens in June; report to be published in August.
- Best Firms to Work For: Survey window opens in mid-April; report to be published in September. (For more details, visit www.bestaccountingfirmstoworkfor.com.)
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting: Submission window opens in mid-September; report to be published in December.
- Top 100 Firms/Regional Leaders: Submission window opens in mid-December; report to be published in March.