The recent surge in financial institution failures has sparked an uptick in governmental investigations into the imploding entities.
To prepare companies for the possibility of a government inquiry, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services will host an online session Tuesday, October 21, at 2 p.m. ET, to discuss how companies can prepare for a possible investigation and what they can do if they are already being investigated, including:
• The investigation process, relevant agencies, activities that may be investigated and companies' response options;
• Using strategic discovery to prepare for and respond to a regulatory inquiry;
• Recent litigation trends arising from financial institution failures; and,
• Strategies for continuing operations while under investigation, and ways to regain the confidence of your investors.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access