Excel4apps debuts Excel-based report app for FinancialForce
Excel4apps has released a cloud-based, Excel-based reporting app for use with FinancialForce. The app, called Wands, comprises a general ledger portion for reporting of live FinancialForce accounting data via Excel; and Budget Wand, which allows direct uploads of budget data to FinancialForce from Excel. Like its predecessors for the Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft platforms, GL Wand links directly to enterprise resource planning system data from an Excel interface. Likewise, Budget Wand aids in budget compilation with Excel-based models that directly upload to FinancialForce and can be annually reused.
Bill.com introduces International Business Payments
Bill.com, a U.S. business payments service, has introduced International Business Payments. It allows Bill.com customers, including businesses, accounting firms and their clients, to pay international vendors electronically. Users can pay both international and domestic vendors through the platform. International Business Payments is available in more than 25 countries where cross-border business payments are most common, with additional countries planned in the coming months.
DocuWare upgrades information management forms
DocuWare, which makes online forms that combine with digital workflow, have upgraded its information management forms. Updates include:
- Display additional or fewer fields conditional to the user’s input. For example, selecting “other” in a list of options will display an open text field for the user to provide explanation.
- Format surrounding text with a WYSIWYG editor to add clarity to instructions and other contextual detail.
- Link to additional information, such as data privacy or general terms and conditions, and incorporate it into forms.
- Guide users to correct information formatting with input masks. This is helpful for structured data fields like email addresses and phone numbers. Field masks are paired with a validation service that automatically checks a field’s input and compares it with external data sources.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access