Big Four firm EY has released the EY Risk Navigator, an integrated solution built on the SAP Cloud Platform, SAP's open platform-as-a-service. The software provides users predictive analytics to monitor and manage risk and compliance in the digital age.
The solution, which is available globally to EY clients, combines EY’s experience relating to risk, controls and analytics for advanced monitoring and rapid deployment.
The new solution is built upon the EY Business Integrity Platform (BIP) and EY RouteONE, which are both designed to help organizations obtain continuous risk-monitoring capabilities.
Features of the EY Risk Navigator include:
- Globally integrated architecture, with real-time reporting solutions
- Governance, risk management and compliance content based on EY knowledge and experience across the world, gained from hundreds of client engagements.
- Rapid deployment made possible by a standardized service model.
- Less need to source data from multiple platforms from vendors.
“As the complexity of business systems continues to increase in today's landscape, so does the demand for more comprehensive and actionable risk and compliance information,” said Tim Fuller, EY Global SAP go-to-market, advisory, in a statement. “But managing risk in silos across different functions, processes and infrastructure is no longer adequate. That is why we have developed the EY Risk Navigator, which integrates powerful predictive analytics, risk monitoring and forecasting tools combined on a single platform. By integrating these tools in the cloud, we have increased the value of the information generated and made it easier to obtain, thereby helping clients to use data to make faster and better-informed business decisions.”
EY Risk Navigator will be available for demo at the Sapphire Now conference in Orlando, Fla. on June 5-7, 2018. For details, see ey.com/sapphire.
To learn more about the EY and SAP alliance, visit the EY microsite.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access