* ArizonaThe Information Technology Alliance, Scottsdale, announced a number of new members: Incortech LLC, as a practice firm member; AccuFund Inc., Intacct Corp. and NetSuite Inc., as alliance partners; Lighthouse Business Development, as a consultant to the profession; and Administaff, Colligo Networks Inc., Chrysalis Inc., NextPage Inc., RJS Software Systems Inc., Thomson RIA - GoFileRoom, and ViDesktop Inc., as affinity partners and vendors to the profession.
Reznick Group has moved into larger offices at 4711 W. Golf Road, in Skokie, after outgrowing its previous space in the Chicago area.
RubinBrown LLP, St. Louis, has acquired Kansas City-based Henderson, Warren and Eckinger PC PA.
The Titus Group, Milwaukee, has unveiled a new name, Titus, and a new tag line, "Different by Design." The firm will launch a new Web site, an ad campaign, and new corporate identity materials.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access