ANNUS ANNIVERSARIUSA number of firms are celebrating anniversaries this year, and marking the milestones in different ways.
* Long Beach, Calif.-based Windes & McClaughry is commemorating its 80th anniversary by compiling a history book, Then and Now, and holding a black-tie party. The firm has three offices and over 140 employees.
* Also marking 80 years is Conner Ash PC, of St. Louis, which completed its year-long celebration with a party at the James S. McDonnell Planetarium (see photo below).
* Cleveland's Libman Goldstine Kopperman & Wolf marked its 50th anniversary by distributing hundreds of giant coupons resembling $50 bills around downtown. Those lucky enough to find a coupon could redeem it for a $50 donation in their name to one of five Cleveland charities.
* And finally, Annapolis, Md.-based Sturn Wagner Lombardo & Co. is marking its 16th year in business in Anne Arundel County.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access