[IMGCAP(1)]Passing the CPA Exam will not be easy, but if you follow these five important rules, you will significantly increase your chances.
1. Make a study schedule. You must make a detailed schedule of your CPA Exam study plan. Once you know how much time you have before the test, schedule what you will study every day of every week. Hint: Youll want to periodically schedule up to a week of review time of previously studied materials. Believe me, if you get to the end of your course and havent looked at chapter 1 in over a month, youll have a very tough time remembering it. Another hint: Structure your schedule in a way that allows you to finish one to two weeks before your exam date. You will need this time to (again) review material you have forgotten along the way, focusing in particular on your areas of weakness.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access