Accounting and tax software developer Intuit has selected four firms as the finalists in its 2017 Intuit QuickBooks Global Firm of the Future contest. Vying for the top spot are AIS Solutions & Kninja, AllThatCounts, Business Cents and Business Works UK Ltd, each demonstrating how they embrace online technologies to grow their practices and meet the needs of their small business clients.
This is the third year of the Firm of the Future contest, previous winners including Tennessee-based Two Roads (2015) and 24hr Bookkeeper of Minnesota (2016). This year’s winner will receive $10,000 and the title of Global Firm of the Future 2017. Each finalist will also receive a $5,000 cash prize and two free tickets to Intuit’s annual conference, QuickBooks Connect, November 15-17, in San Jose, California.
Each finalist will develop a creative video that demonstrates what makes their firm a Firm of the Future. Intuit will provide a videographer and producer for filming and work directly with each of the four finalists to develop a high-quality video entry. Once complete, the videos will be available for public voting in an online gallery on the Firm of the Future website; the voting period is open October 16-29, 2017.
“AIS Solutions & Kninja, AllThatCounts, Business Cents and Business Works UK Ltd embody the key pillars of what it means to be a Firm of the Future, and we are delighted to announce them as this year’s finalists in the Firm of the Future contest,” said Rich Preece, global leader of Intuit’s accountant segment, small business and self-employed Group, in a statement. “These firms are trend-setters in their community and leaders in the field. We are eager to work with them as they help others embrace change and new technologies.”
Fifteen firms also made the runners-up list, all of which will receive a cash prize of $2,500. The runners up are:
- AdminBooks, Inc, United States
- CapexCPA, Canada
- Cloud Bookkeeping Services, Canada
- CSP & Associates, United States
- First Call Accounting Limited, United Kingdom
- Impact, United Kingdom
- Jetstream Administration, Canada
- Kruze Consulting, Inc., United States
- MAD Accountants, United Kingdom
- Meyer Tax Consulting LLC, United States
- Prithi Daswani CPA PL, United States
- Regional Business Services Pty Ltd, Australia
- Simply Additions, United Kingdom
- Tax Care, United States
- Team Holly CPA & Co, United States
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access