Intuit announced its 2015 professional tax product line, including Intuit Tax Online, Lacerte and ProSeries, with new features and add-ons.
The product line’s updates include:
- The Intuit Client Connection Suite, which unites Intuit Link and e-signature to streamline the collection of documents and client signatures.
- The Intuit Client Benefit Suite, a collection of tools available at no additional cost, to help tax professionals get paid quickly and their clients avoid unnecessary fees, in addition to having an additional layer of support in case of identity theft-related tax fraud and IRS audits.
- Seamless integration between Intuit Tax Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant.
“We know that time – or the lack thereof – is the biggest challenge tax professionals face during tax season,” stated CeCe Morken, executive vice president and general manager at Intuit Professional Tax Group. “We developed our 2015 tax product line up with that in mind, building time-savings into each of our offerings to streamline workflows and help tax professionals provide their clients with delightful experiences.”
Product-specific updates include:
- For Intuit Tax Online, rich navigation and user experience.
- More than 50 new filing types and hundreds of new forms available to e-file in Intuit Lacerte.
- Within Intuit ProSeries, an improved practice setup tool guiding tax professionals through each input, reducing data collection and entry time.
More information on the 2015 professional tax product line is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access