Intuit announced a new partnership with Receipt Bank to offer exclusive benefits to QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
With this partnership, announced by Luis Sanchez, director of Intuit’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program, the data Receipt Bank extracts from clients’ bills, receipts and invoices will publish directly into QuickBooks Online so ProAdvisors can provide real-time monitoring of clients’ cash flow.
“The purpose of the ProAdvisor Program is to help accounting professionals grow their practice and better serve their clients,” stated Luis Sanchez, who made the keynote address at Scaling New Heights 2015 in New Orleans. “This partnership helps us deliver on that promise. The integration between QuickBooks Online and Receipt Bank helps ProAdvisors save time and gain better insights into their clients’ cash flow and overall performance, which provides an opportunity to be a strategic advisor to small businesses.”
Specific ProAdvisor benefits of this new partnership include:
- A free, lifetime Receipt Bank account with no client minimum
- A 50 percent exclusive monthly discount for clients off the listed multi-user price.
- A Receipt Bank Dashboard to manage all clients
- A Receipt Bank Certification and Training program
- Dedicated support for ProAdvisors and their clients
To sign up and find out more information, ProAdvisors can visit here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access