Intuit is offering the combined ProSeries individual and business package to ATX customers for a discounted price of $1,065, nearly a 70 percent savings from the standard price.
Proof of ATX Tax Year 2005 purchase is required to take advantage of the offer. For customers who purchase before Sept. 15, Intuit will also include free research and forms libraries.
The exclusive ATX customer offer includes:
- All federal and dtate business forms for 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990, 706, 709;
- All unlimited individual and business e-file (federal and state); and,
- W-2, 1099, 940/941 (EasyACCT IRS program).
To ensure an easy transition to ProSeries, Intuit will also offer a free first year on-boarding program, which includes free data conversion and online training.More information is available at www.proseries.com, or by calling (800) 516-7276.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access