The Information Technology Alliance, an independent membership association of mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product and service providers, announced new members during the association’s annual ITA Spring Collaborative April 17-19 in Houston.
ITA’s new members include:
- Mantralogix, which specializes in ERP and accounting and CRM solutions.
- Integrated Business Systems, a boutique business technology solutions firm, offering IT products and services in the areas of cloud ERP, managed IT services and property management software.
- Silverware, a Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Intacct cloud financial software reselling partner that implements and supports accounting, business management and ERP solutions for mid-market businesses.
- Business Fitness, a NetSuite and Nexonia partner that advises clients in the services, financial and healthcare sectors in moving applications to the cloud and mobile platforms.
- Intapp, provider of software products and services for professional services firms in the practice groups of revenue, risk and integration.
- AuditFile, a cloud-based solution enabling CPA firms and internal audit teams to perform efficient audits, reviews and compilations.
- Validis, provider of a data transmission software solution for CPAs to connect to mid-tier accounting packages and transmit data directly from its source.
- Expensify, an expense management solution that integrates with ERP and accounting applications.
- Scanco, provider of warehouse management solutions designed to integrate with ERP solutions.
- Tegrit, provider of pension administration and Intacct cloud accounting software solutions and consulting services for application development, quality management, talent management and project management.
“I’m excited to announce these 10 new member firms, each of whom will add their knowledge and experience to the ITA’s already rich pool of accounting and technology expertise,” stated ITA president Stan Mork. “We continue to attract members who recognize the ITA as a premier networking organization, while valuing our enduring relevance in the accounting and consulting technology sector.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access