In a series of deals effective Jan. 1, LarsonAllen LLP acquired four firms, expanding its presence in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Arizona.
Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.
The firms that will be joining LarsonAllen include:
- Tracey & Thole SC, which has Wisconsin offices in Hudson and Rice Lake. The firm, which focuses on serving public service entities and, in particular, government agencies, will bring 11 professionals in the merger.
- Ahern Montag Vogler Ltd. and Peterson & Co. PA, both based in the southern Minnesota town of Mankato. Ahern Montag Vogler provides tax, accounting and consulting services to individual and business clients, and also has satellite locations in Jordan, Lake Crystal, and Janesville, Minn. Peterson & Co. offers many of the same services, with a niche in serving non-profit organizations. Combined, the firms employ 25 workers.
- Scottsdale, Ariz.-based the O’Connor Group PC will be the latest acquisition to the LarsonAllen Phoenix metropolitan location, which was established in a September 2005 deal. The firm will bring six professionals in the deal.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access