Microsoft announced the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2, with updates including executive dashboards in Office 365 and backup to the cloud with Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft also continues to release Dynamics GP companion apps, designed for users needing to access business processes without the full functionality of Dynamics GP. Business Analyzer R6 is available now, with the plan to release additional companion apps over the next few months.
Other new capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 include:
- The executive dashboards in Office 365, which connect people, processes and systems in one place
- Enhanced collaboration and increased interoperability between Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Word, Outlook and Lync
- Data protection with enterprise-class backup on Microsoft Azure
- Streamlined workflow and requisitions capabilities that include approving requests via email and simplified procurement through consolidating multiple requisitions into a single purchase order
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access