Moore Stephens announces inaugural 'Growth Academy' grads
Moore Stephens North America has announced the graduates of its first Dynamic Growth Academy program, recognizing 19 participants from nine North American member firms.
Debuting in Nov. 2017, the program features training from the Center for Character-based Leadership and LVG Advisors. Sessions focused on leadership and business development, individual and peer coaching, and mentor support.
The sessions were held at several member firms in Minneapolis, St. Louis and Chicago, giving participants the chance to connect with other firms and make new connections with their peers.
“The end result was that we really connected … and the reason was that we were all on the same journey to partnership," stated Francys Brown, a program graduate from Demers Beaulne. "We share the same amount of challenges, the same goals, and it was clear when we were talking together that we were in the same boat.”
The 2019 Dynamic Growth Academy graduates include:
- Kevin Boeving — Brown Smith Wallace
- Scott Brandt — Brown Smith Wallace
- Todd Goldenhersh — Brown Smith Wallace
- Amy Ribick — Brown Smith Wallace
- Anne Ritter — Brown Smith Wallace
- Dan Schoenleber — Brown Smith Wallace
- Greg Smith — Brown Smith Wallace
- Jen Vacha — Brown Smith Wallace
- Debbie Vandeven — Brown Smith Wallace
- Chris Leikert — Beene Garter
- Phil Lampugnano — CDH
- Yoko Yamamoto — CDH
- Francys Brown — Demers Beaulne
- Isabelle Lemieux — Demers Beaulne
- Daniel Gaudet — DiCicco, Gulman & Co.
- Chris Tull — Doeren Mayhew
- Pete Jones — Frazer
- Stephen Rollins — G.T. Reilly & Company
- Eli Gembom — Segal
For more information on the program, contact Laura Metz at email@example.com.