Financial reporting and SOX compliance solutions provider Movaris has rolled out OneClose, an application that enables users to automate and standardize account reconciliation tasks during the "last mile" of finance.The company said that five key features of Movaris Account Reconciliation include:
* The Reconciliation & Variance Analysis Console, which tracks and summarizes the enterprise-wide account reconciliation and variance analysis process;
* A Reconciliation Scoping Manager, which automatically schedules all account reconciliations based on business rules;
* A GL Tie-Out Manager, which ensures that all reconciliation documents tie out to final general ledger balances, and alerts finance executives to top-level, fraudulent and erroneous late adjusting entries;
* A GL Import Manager, which identifies and assigns account ownership for new general ledger accounts, and re-assigns existing accounts when personnel changes occur; and,
* An Unlocated Differences Manager, which presents an aggregate view of unlocated differences, providing insights into previously hidden, high-risk cumulative variances and material breakdowns.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access