MSCPA announces 2018 'Women to Watch'
The Massachusetts Society of CPAs announced on Monday that seven women have been honored with the 2018 Women to Watch Award, recognizing those who have made "outstanding contribution to the accounting profession, their community, place of employment and/or to the development of women as leaders," according to the Society.
Seven women were highlighted, with three women chosen as "Emerging Leaders," with 15 years of experience or less, and four women in the "Experienced Leaders" category, for those with over 15 years in the profession.
“The MSCPA is celebrating the achievements of these remarkable women and we’re looking forward to honoring them for their outstanding contributions to their peers, their community and their profession,” stated Amy Pitter, president and CEO of the MSCPA.
Recipients will be honored on Oct. 25, 2018 at the MSCPA’s Annual Women’s Leadership Summit, held at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
The 2018 Women to Watch Award winners, in alphabetical order, are:
- Jessica Ackerman, audit & assurance managing director, Deloitte & Touche
- Cheryl Burke, partner and COO, DiCicco, Gulman & Company
- Janice O'Reilly, partner, AAFCPAs
- Jane Steinmetz, Boston office managing principal, EY
- Angela Barcelos, partner, CFGI
- Maura Hodge, audit partner, KPMG
- Tracy LeMaire, manager, AAFCPAs
For more on the MSCPA, head to the organization's site here.