* Arizona Don Bays, associate director of business valuation and litigation support services at Henry & Horne LLP, Tempe, has been elected president of the Arizona State Board of Accountancy. He was appointed to the board in 2002.
* California John M. Wyson has joined Haskell & White, Irvine, as a corporate tax partner. He spent 12 years at Deloitte & Touche.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access