(Potential candidates should) "have no known impediments or controversies that might impair his or her ability to lead, or the public's ability to rely on the individual to lead."
- excerpt from the SEC’s job description for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board chair
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access