Sage launched the Global Accountant Partner Program to help accountants grow their practices, learn from industry experts, and simplify their relationships with Sage.
The Global Accountant Partner Program provides a single, streamlined framework for accountants in every country, with immediate availability in English for Sage global products and additional languages and the full product portfolio coming in October 2016. Accountants are now the latest group to join the Sage Global Partner Program, launched in November 2015, to provide benefits to system integrators, value-added resellers, software vendors and developers.
Benefits and incentives of the Global Accountant Partner Program include:
- A free-to-join, peer-led community of accountant partners with access to the full suite of Sage global products
- Educational resources from accounting professionals
- Marketing consultancy and funding to help practice transformation and growth
- Full accreditation for staff and practice as experts of Sage products
- Matching accountants with small businesses
“In partnership the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. At Sage we delight in supporting our accounting partners from around the globe to transform and grow their practices,” stated Alan Laing, executive vice president of partnerships and alliances. “Importantly, this program is designed by and for accountants to both bring real value to all of our partners and to help them deliver inspiring services to their clients.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access