Sage Software has named its Chairman’s Club members for 2007, the group representing its top-selling business partners in North America.Chairman’s Club members represent the top two partners in each of Sage Software’s six business units of MAS Accounting Solutions, Accpac Accounting Solutions, Construction and Real Estate, Nonprofit, Specialized Business Solutions and CRM Solutions, as well as the next three highest revenue partners outside of that ranking, said Taylor Macdonald, executive vice president, channel and sales operations for Sage . Membership is based on product revenue.
“I think partners realize it’s a very prestigious group to be in and there’s some jockeying to be in the group,” Macdonald told WebCPA. “They are committed to Sage, high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty and committed to growing their business practice.”
Chairman’s Club members receive a variety of marketing benefits and attend an annual business retreat with Sage Software executives to discuss industry issues and business strategy.
The Sage Software Chairman’s Club 2007 members are:
- Accordant Company LLC of Whippany of N.J.;
- Aktion Associates, of Maumee, Ohio;
- Alliance Solutions Group of Brandon, Fla.;
- Axis Integrated Solutions, of Doral, Fla.;
- Blytheco Business Solutions of Laguna Hills, Calif.;
- CA Plus of Toronto, Ontario;
- Delphia Consulting of Columbus, Ohio;
- Dresser & Associates Inc. of Scarborough, Mass.;
- Infinity Info Systems of New York;
- JMT Consulting of Patterson, N.Y.;
- Macdonald Consulting Group of Atlanta;
- MIS Group of Dallas;
- Robbins Consulting of San Rafael, Calif.;
- Technology Advisors Inc. of Des Plaines, Ill.; and,
- The Strategies Group, of Suwanee, Ga.
Two of those resellers -- Blytheco Business Solutions and Macdonald Consulting Group -- merged to form Blytheco LLC in a deal announced March 1.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access