SmartVault, provider of SaaS online document storage and secure file sharing, announced the release of the SmartVault Connected Desktop, which connects users to their data in a simple desktop-optimized interface.
The SmartVault Connected Desktop delivers efficiency gains in document workflow optimized for tax, allowing users to:
- Search, sort, and find files by client name or ID
- Scan and save source files directly into a client folder
- Send clients a secure link to a document
- Search for and filter documents by keyword or phrase
- Expand and collapse folders by tax year
- Export and sync clients’ documents to a local or removable disk drive
- Drag and drop files or entire folder structures directly to (or from) SmartVault
- Open, annotate, edit and save files to SmartVault
“We have a customer-driven roadmap, and the Connected Desktop is evidence of that,” stated SmartVault founder and CEO Eric Pulaski. “What we heard from accounting professionals was that they needed a streamlined and faster interface to scan, upload, access, manage, and annotate their documents. We were able to quickly understand the need and work to deliver an integrated solution to solve this problem.”
The SmartVault Connected Desktop, currently available to customers on the company’s tax plans, SmartVault for Intuit Lacerte or Intuit ProSeries, will be available to customers on all accounting plans in early 2015.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access