Just as clients count on their CPAs as trusted partners in achieving their goals, over 600 leading CPA and financial advisory firms count on 1st Global, a member of FINRA and SIPC, as a trusted partner in providing world-class wealth management services.
With an unrivalled depth of experience and a constantly expanding set of tools and resources, 1st Global provides elite financial advisors the support and resources they need to help their clients fulfill their wealth management needs and goals.
The cornerstone of their approach to wealth management is Method 10TM - a comprehensive model that describes the 10 key areas of wealth management, including everything from investment, retirement and estate planning to income planning, debt management, and more. Building on that foundation, 1st Global gives its affiliated advisors access to a wide range of investment companies, insurance carriers and financial products so they can independently choose the right solutions to help clients meet the goals of their financial plans.
Just as CPAs are dedicated to the success of their clients, 1st Global is dedicated to the success of its affiliated advisors. It boasts a dedicated practice development consulting team to help financial advisors build bigger, more profitable wealth management practices, a financial consulting team for cutting-edge client solutions and business-building best practices, and an advanced case design group to develop strategies for high-net-worth individuals and business owners, as well as specialized teams for annuity and insurance planning and fixed income solutions.
In addition to its staff expertise, 1st Global offers advisors a powerful selection of technology tools for managing their practices, including the Financial Operations Review Report for benchmarking the success of a practice; and Morningstar Advisor Workstation, for cutting-edge investment analysis.
1st Global also helps financial advisors grow their businesses through comprehensive marketing plans and a wide variety of up-to-the-minute mailings, brochures, client letters and other marketing materials. The Wealth Management Academy® provides strategic and tactical executive-level education that teaches advisors the latest in business-building ideas and uncovers leadership and management techniques to enhance their advisors' successes.
1st Global's commitment to its affiliated advisors and their clients is ongoing, with frequent additions to the tools and resources it offers. Among the most recent:
* The newly unveiled Succession Planning Center helps advisors build their own succession plans while creating superior value across the life of a practice.
* 1st Global's newest white paper, "The Period of One's Life Formerly Called 'Retirement': Sustainable Income Solutions," marks the launch of what will become a new client advice process focused on retirement planning. It will include client questionnaires and checklists, five client-approved Solution Sheets, a pre-approved client workshop, brochure, and more.
* The new 1st Global Pathway, released this month, provides advisors a single online portal to set up new accounts, perform integrated risk assessments, receive sales support and create high-end proposals.
1st Global's commitment to their financial advisors is unwavering, and through constant development and innovation, they strive to offer service excellence in all areas to their affiliates.
To learn more about how 1st Global can help your firm better serve your wealth management clients, visit www.1stglobal.com.
(c) 2009 Accounting Today and SourceMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access