1. What are the main forces shaping the firm of the future?
Three main forces are shaping the firm of the future. As firms are coming through the recession, they have an even sharper focus on maintaining and managing profitability. Next, we live in an on-demand world: We want anywhere/anytime access to information and services. Third is the force that supports them both - innovative new technologies. Technology is shaping the future as it helps firms reach new heights of profitability with increased efficiency, productivity and quality. It also drives accounting in an on-demand world. The realization of these benefits began with paperless, but will be fully realized in the workplace of the future, which will not just desire, but demand, the ability to work anywhere/anytime.
2. What are you doing to help them prepare?
CCH is "up to the future." CCH has been investing at record levels in our platforms - including the ProSystem fxÂ® Suite and IntelliConnect(tm) - to best support this new way of working. Today, CCH offers the most innovative, integrated solutions supporting mobility and anytime/anywhere access through the Software as a Service deployment of our solutions. Key features of the new Suite include:
* Centralized Management and Information, with a common client database;
* Portability & Collaboration, via SaaS platform;
* Administration Manager, providing a central location to setup and maintain users, security, preferences, and more, across the Suite;
* Workflow & Process Improvements, with Customizable Dashboards;
* Enhanced Integration, including with third-party applications;
* And all of these benefits are delivered at a lower cost, offering quicker ROI and lower total cost of ownership.
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, offers market-leading information and software solutions for tax, accounting and audit professionals. Some of our most notable solutions are the next generation of ProSystem fx, which is delivered as a SaaS solution, as well as IntelliConnect. All the modules in the next generation ProSystem fx work together, for a shorter learning curve and seamless workflow. Firms can integrate third-party applications, remotely deploy improvements online to every staff member and allow staff to access it via the Internet from anywhere...anytime.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access