The Texas Society of CPAs unveiled a Responsibility of Individuals Project at its Annual Meeting of Members last week in Las Vegas.
The ROI Project is a recruitment and retention campaign to remind Texas CPAs of the value of belonging to the CPA professional community, promoting members as being responsible for their profession and all it stands for.
The TSCPA has created a micro site, www.tscparoi.org, to highlight five areas of CPA responsibility:
1. Responsibility to be competent in the services you provide.
2. Responsibility to exercise due care through all professional activities.
3. Responsibility to take leadership in your actions and your work.
4. Responsibility to secure your profession.
5. Responsibility to leave a legacy for the future of the accounting profession in Texas.
Through the campaign, the TSCPA hopes to encourage and inspire Texas CPAs to uphold their responsibility to their professional community and the public. The TSCPA also hopes to show the various ways the organization works for its members and the value Texas CPAs receive from belonging to this statewide professional society.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access