Accounting and payroll software provider Universal Business Computing Co. has rolled out new features for its Real-Time Accounting & Payroll applications.
The software now includes enhancements to its accounts payable, automatic billing generator, worker's compensation, and payroll service bureau programs. Additionally, new data-importing and PDF file features have been added.
Among the changes:
- UBCC has completely re-written its accounts payable program to include enhancements, such as the ability to send ACH payments, positive pay to a bank, hold payment on individual invoices and print the prior year's 1099 forms;
- In addition to allowing users to automatically invoice their clients, the automatic billing generator permits users to invoice for additional services while providing full details, or summary totals; and,
- New importing features make payroll setups easier, allowing users to bring in, or export data from a wide variety of formats.
"Since 1981, UBCC has designed software to meet even the most demanding payroll and accounting needs," said president Ken Garen, in a statement. "Our goal is to provide maximum productivity, flexibility, portability; and thus profitability, for payroll service bureaus, public accountants, and commercial enterprises with large transaction volumes or unique accounting and payroll requirements. UBCC's flexibility allows professionals to work the way they want to work."Information, and descriptions of more improved features, are available by calling (800) 827-8610, or at the UBCC Web site, www.ubcc.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access