* The American College - www.theamericancollege.edu
The American College is the nation's leading nonprofit educator of professionals in the insurance and financial services industry, and serves over 35,000 students on an annual basis. The school offers an array of specialized designation and continuing education programs.
* Practitioners Publishing Co. - http://ppc.thomson.com
This resource-rich site has frequently updated tax, A&A and financial planning news and views, as well as demos and tours of PPC's accounting software, CPE, and a guide to their many publications.
* Professional Education Services LP - www.pescpe.com
This CPE provider offers text-based and downloadable-PDF self-study CPE courses on a wide range of subjects, with instant online grading available.
* Surgent and Associates - www.surgent.com
Surgent is a CPE provider specializing in tax and financial management. They offer live and in-house seminars and self-study courses for sale in both textbook and CD-ROM format.
* University of Phoenix - www.phoenix.edu
A leader in long-distance and online education, UPhoenix offers professional education in accounting, financial planning and technology (as well as a host of other subjects).
* John Wiley & Sons - www.wiley.com
Wiley's site covers a vast array of non-accounting subjects, but is easily searchable, so you shouldn't have a problem finding their slew of CPA Exam review materials, as well as their CPE offerings.
* Wise Guides - www.wiseguides.com
This site offers a pretty irresistible try-before-you-buy CPE deal: Take all the courses you want for free, and only pay when you ask Wise Guides to certify the CPE credit. They also have CPA, CFM, CMA and EA exam review materials.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access