The American Institute of CPAs has an enormous wealth of resources available online - so much so that it's sometimes overwhelming. Here's just a sampling of what they've made available.
* 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy for Women - www.360financialliteracy.org/women
This site includes FAQs, articles and tools on money management and financial planning, targeted specifically at women and organized by life stages, as well as a feature called "Ask the Money Dr."
* AICPA Accounting Education Center - www.aicpa.org/aec
The site, aimed at educators, contains resources for education and curriculum development; career awareness; scholarships and awards; minority initiatives and work/life effectiveness and women's initiatives. It also has a discussion forum for accounting educators.
* AICPA's Business Valuation and Forensic & Litigation Services Community - www.aicpa.org/bvfls
Resources, tools and information for CPAs related to business valuation and forensic and litigation services. ABV credential holders and members of the institute's BV/FLS section can also access premium content, such as sample engagement letters.
* Center for Public Company Audits - http://cpcaf.aicpa.org
Information on regulatory developments, best practices guidance, and technical updates for firms that do audits of SEC issuers.
* CPA Financial Literacy Resource Center - www.aicpa.org/financialliteracy
This resource center, aimed at helping CPAs get involved in financial literacy efforts, includes links to a free CPE course for financial literacy volunteers and mobilization toolkits that include PowerPoint presentations for use in community literacy outreach efforts.
* PCPS Firm Practice Center - http://pcps.aicpa.org
The PCPS Firm Practice Center includes tools and resources on topics such as staffing, succession planning, marketing and practice growth, keeping up with standards, practice management and more.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access